IP WatchDog WR02a periodically monitors the functionality of a device by transmitting or receiving a d
efined “I'm alive and OK” signal. This signal can be received over IP (PING or WEB) or RS-232 (serial port). If the correct reply is not received in time, the controlled device is restarted using a relay.
Industrial applications can benefit from DIN rail mount and internal relays that can directly switch 110/230VAC, max 16A. Failure
s are detected with five distinct methods, separately for each channel (Ping Tx/Rx, Web page Tx/Rx, RS-232 Rx data).
- Operation monitoring / IP restart: servers / routers; IP video cameras; WiFi links / access points; industrial systems
- Connectivity monitoring: activation of a back-up link; detection of connectivity outage (relay >> horn); monitoring of ADSL and cable modems; security and access control systems
- HW group: www.hw-group.com
- IP WatchDog HWg-WR02a: www.hw-group.com/products/ip_watchdog/ip_watchdog_wr02a_en.html
- Online demo: ipwatchdog.hwg.cz/cgi-bin/index.cgi
- Flyer: www.hw-group.com/download/IP_WatchDog_WR02_FL_en.pdf
- Press release: www.hw-group.com/download/press/HWg_PR_100406_HWg_WatchDog_WR02a_en.pdf
- Blog: hwgroup.blogspot.com/2010/04/ip-watchdog-hwg-wr02a-ping-restarter.html