Do you have a technology (electric light, water boiler, garage gate, or even floor convector or swimming pool) which you need automated control for ideally with network supervision and there is no suitable solution or it is not for reasonable price?
Have you ever given up some option just because development of such specialized tool for little series or even a single installation would be too expensive?
Have you ever resigned to a solution that was far from perfect, but the only one available on market for a fair price?
Are you interested in the energy wasting problem?
Do you want to make your house or flat more secure?
Do you need to integrate your household or company electronics into a single network?
If “yes” is an answer for these questions then iDo system is just for you.
- Autonomic control without the superior system
- Mutual communication of units
- DHCP, HTTP, SNTP, Syslog, UDP Setup
- Up to 8 temperature sensors
- 4 logical outputs
- 2 relay switching outputs
- Integrated development environment
- Easy to understand language
- Hardware Watchdog
- Easy customization
What does it do
- Lets you explain all tasks simply in your web browser
- Is able to communicate by Ethernet web system (http, sntp, syslog)
- Is able to communicate with other devices even without the superior system
- Is able to measure temperature by up to 8 sensors at once
- Is able to watch up to 4 logical inputs (buttons, contacts, switches…)
- Is able to maintain 2 switch contacts
- Is able to display measured as well as calculated values by XML
- UDP Setup
- Supports creation of user interface (XSLT, HTML, CSS, …)
iDo is able to memorize prescription defining actions of outputs based on the status of inputs, temperatures and values of variables. Prescription is defined, tested and maintained by common web browser. No additional tools required.
- Light automation
- Garage gates
- Pool and whirpool technology
As outputs iDo includes two switch-over relays. You can connect something (pump, ligt, heating...) Indication LEDs can be control by program too.
- do statement set by WWW browser (user)
- communication by Ethernet (http, sntp, syslog)
- precision measure up to 8 temperature sensors (1-Wire)
- monitoring up to 4 binary inputs
- control 2 switch-over relays
- automatic configuration by DHCP
- send measure and compute parametrs by XML
Everything necessary for creation, translation, debugging and running the program is part of your iDo device.
- Open any web browser
- Write address of iDo device into address bar
- Click “iDo program” in menu on the left side
- Write program itself into editor window (you can even copy it from examples)
- Click the Test button (on the bottom of editor window) to check correctness of your program
- Click the Run button to make your program run
- If you are satisfied with your iDo program, save it clicking the Save button
And that is all from now on your program maintains iDo functions.
iDo contains applicable parts and examples of code which can be used as inspiration or even copied into your own program.
How to debug it
How to write a program