To detect water leaks or floods, HWg-WLD Relay uses the “WLD sensing cable A” in lengths of 0.4m to 85m (1.3ft to 280ft). 2m sensing cable is included. Water or any other conductive liquid is detected along the entire length of the sensing cable. The sensing cable can be extended with a non-sensing leader cable by 100m (330ft), total cable length will be 185m (610ft).
Water sensing cable:
- The sensing cable detects even the smallest volume of water, ethylene glycol, or other conductive liquid anywhere on the total length of the cable.
- The sensing cable is terminated with connectors.
The following can be combined:
- Water sensing cable WLD - 2m
- Water sensing cable WLD - 10m
- Water sensing cable WLD - 50m
- Prolong cable - 5m
- The sensing part of the cable can be up to 85m (280ft) long.
- The cable can be extended anywhere (even between sensing segments) with a 2-wire cable (max 100m – 330ft).
- The WLD water detection cable is reusable (needs to be dried).
- HW group: www.hw-group.com/products/sensors/HWg-WLD_Relay_en.html
- Flyer: www.hw-group.com/download/HWg-WLD_Relay_FL_en.pdf