The HWg-STE web thermometer is configured using a built-in web server. If the temperature (humidity) exceeds a specified threshold, an e-mail alert is sent. The speciality of the device is free windows software HWg-PDMSfor graphical overview and MS Excel export included.
The HWg-STE IP Thermometer is fully SNMP compatible.
HWg-STE includes a built-in Web server, the unit is fully functional without the need for any additional software.
The set contains HWg-STE, Windows software, AC power adapter and temperature probe. The device supports DHCP. The installation is simple.
Air conditioning failure
Changes in temperature point to a failure of an A/C unit.
Heating system monitoring
Remote monitoring of a heating system, alert by e-mail or SMS (Email-2-SMS) to a danger of freezing.
Sends an e-mail if the cooler malfunctions. Logs operating and storage conditions.
Saves heating and air-conditioning costs.
Oversees optimal storage conditions. With application software, HACCP reports can be created.
Remote rack monitoring
Temperature / humidity monitoring inside and outside of a rack, SNMP monitoring.
- Home page HW group - http://www.hw-group.com
- Product page HWg-STE - http://www.hw-group.com/products/HWg-STE/STE_ip_temperature_sensor_en.html
- Online demo HWg-STE - http://ste.hwg.cz/
- HWg-STE: http://hwgroup.blogspot.com/2009/07/hwg-ste-ip-thermometer-ste-is-ethernet.html
- Press release: http://www.hw-group.com/download/press/HWg_PR_090723_HWg_STE_en.pdf