Whenever the cabinet (19” rack) door is opened, you receive a SMS and an e-mail. A text message (SMS) or a SNMP trap alert you to high temperature, or to electricity outage. GSM monitoring does not depend on LAN functionality.
Poseidon 4002 is connected to the Ethernet, directly generates e-mails. Configuration and control take place over the built-in Web server. GSM modem is connected directly to Poseidon 4002 and sends SMS. Full SNMP compatibility, simple HWg-PDMS monitoring software for Windows is available free of charge. Magnetic door contact, it is also possible to connect a humidity detector or a water flood detector. The PowerEgg unit monitors the 110/230V supply and can remotely switch on/off the power to a server or an A/C unit.
- Unauthorized access to a cabinet
- LAN connection failure
- Cabinet door accidentally left open, overheating
- Electricity outage – remote restart
- SMS alerts independent of LAN, Poseidon sends a SMS to two phone numbers
- Monitoring of electricity outages, temperature problems and cabinet access over E-mail, SMS and SNMP
- Ability to restart the equipment remotely
- Control unit and probes are designed for 19” rack mount
- Cabinet access monitoring (log)
- Home page HW group: http://www.hw-group.com
- Product page Poseidon 4002: http://www.hw-group.com/products/poseidon/poseidon_4002_en.html
- Poseidon 4002: http://hwgroup.blogspot.com/2009/10/poseidon-4002-rack-mount-environment.html
- Case study HWg-CS32: http://www.hw-group.com/case_studies/cs32_cabinet_temperature_sms_en.html
- Press release: http://www.hw-group.com/download/press/HWg_PR_091214_Poseidon_4002_en.pdf