It is possible to set a delay between opening the door and sending the alarm. E-mail or SNMP trap alerts to excessive temperature / humidity. You receive the email when the door cabinet (19" rack) are opened.
- Rack door accidentally left open
- Equipment overheating
- Unauthorized access to a rack
- A/C failures
- Temperature in the room gradually rising
- Immediate alert to rack access
- Server room access history archived in your e-mail
- Check the temperature, humidity and door status remotely over the web.
- Receive timely warnings to rising temperature by e-mail
- Simple control with the built-in Web server
- Home page HW group: http://www.hw-group.com
- Case study HWg-CS23: http://www.hw-group.com/case_studies/cs23_cabinet_door_monitoring_en.html