IP WatchDog Lite monitors two independent channels (each channel controls one of the two relays) where it detects responses from remote device to ICMP command - PING. In case of remote device drop-out, the IPWatchDog activates the relay. This way you can restart device, shut it down for a specified time or start for example a back-up circuit.
The device enables the detection of remote device's function in two ways: Monitored device receives a PING that is sent periodically from IP Watchdog and/or monitored device sends PING periodically to IP Watchdog's IP address.
- Server and router monitoring and restarting.
- Monitoring of network infrastructure.
- ADSL and cable modem supervision.
- WIFI AP monitoring
- Security and access systems
- Backup connection activating in case network connectivity failure
- Home page HW group: http://www.hw-group.com
- IP WatchDog Lite: http://www.hw-group.com/products/ip_watchdog/index_lite_en.html
- Online demo: http://ipwatchdog.hwg.cz/cgi-bin/index.cgi