HTemp-485 Box2 measures temperature and humidity, communicates over 4-wire bus and up to 26 sensors can be connected parallely to a single bus. The sensor is intended for indoor vertical wall mounting.
The busbar uses 4 wires, two with a standard RS-485 line, the other two are used for sensors' power supply. The individual sensors can be powered by an external power source and can be connected by just two RS-485 line wires. RS-485 communication line works up to 1000m distance.
For temperature measuring the thermal sensor uses an integrated element with accuracy of ±0.5°C, humidity is as well measured by an internal sensor with accuracy ±4%.
- Extensive measuring systems with many measuring points
- Air-conditioning state measuring and measuring of living conditions in intelligent buildings
- Independent measuring in food warehouses and agricultural crops storage buildings
- Grocery storehouses and premises
- Temperature and humidity monitoring in pharmaceutical storages
- Measuring in residential premises
- Industrial measuring and regulation
- After connection to the Poseidon model 1250 or 2251 – temperature values transmission over Ethernet or Internet
- After connection to the Poseidon model 2251 – logging possibility of up to 100 000 values into internal Flash memory
- Home page HW group: http://www.hw-group.com
- HTemp-485 Box2: http://www.hw-group.com/products/sensors/HTemp-485_en.html