The MSC8112 (dual core) and MSC8113 (tri-core) - both based on high-performance StarCore® technology - are optimized for wireless infrastructure, media processing blades, telecom IP-BX infrastructure and media gateways.
These devices feature:
· Two or three 300 MHz StarCore SC140 DSP extended cores
· Flexible memory controller accesses various external memories, including SDRAMs, SRAMs, SSRAMs, EPROMs and flash
· Large on-chip SRAM memory (1196 KB)
· Four independent Time-Division Multiplex (TDM) Interfaces
· Internal DMA controller to support 16 time-multiplexed unidirectional channels