Damocles 2404i provides access to 24 binary inputs (for contacts) and 4 relay outputs over an IP network. The 2404i model supports one temperature sensor connected to the RS-232 interface.
Upon closing the selected inputs or their combination, Damocles sends an e-mail (2 recipients) or a SNMP trap (up to 4 recipients).
An output relay can be controlled with one of the four SNMP traps sent from another Damocles or Poseidon unit.
For instance, UPS state (contact closing) can be signaled over an IP network to a monitoring centre in another building, without any SW.
- Remote rack monitoring: open door indication, circuit breaker states, temperature, remote restart / door unlocking
- Intelligent buildings: equipment monitoring, building control over IP
- SCADA systems: connection of external inputs to multiple systems
- UPS / back-up generator monitoring: fuel level, diesel generator status, remote start over IP, monitoring of temperature and service contacts
- IP-based security systems: surveillance systems (sensor states), equipment status, access control systems
- Home page HW group: http://www.hw-group.com
- Damocles 2404i: http://www.hw-group.com/products/damocles/damocles_2404i_en.html