Whenever a cabinet (19” rack) door is opened, you receive an e-mail. SNMP trap alerts you to high temperature, or to electricity supply outage. Remote control of server restart or server cooling.
Poseidon 4002 is connected to the Ethernet, directly generates e-mails. Configuration and control take place over the built-in Web server. Poseidon 4002 and all sensors are designed for installation into a 19" cabinet (1U). Full SNMP compatibility, simple HWg-PDMS monitoring software for Windows is available free of charge. Magnetic door contact, it is also possible to connect a humidity detector or a water flood detector. The PowerEgg unit monitors the 110/230V supply and can remotely switch on/off the power to a server or an A/C unit.
- Unidentified access to your cabinet
- Cabinet door accidentally left open
- Equipment overheating / smoke
- Electricity outage – remote restart
- Cabinet access monitoring (log)
- Early warning by e-mail to high temperature
- Remote monitoring of electricity outages
- Ability to restart the equipment remotely
- Control unit and probes are designed for 19" rack mount
- Home page HW group: http://www.hw-group.com
- Product page Poseidon 4002: http://www.hw-group.com/products/poseidon/poseidon_4002_en.html
- Poseidon 4002: http://hwgroup.blogspot.com/2009/10/poseidon-4002-rack-mount-environment.html
- Case study HWg-CS31: http://www.hw-group.com/case_studies/cs31_cabinet_temperature_snmp_en.html
- Press release: http://www.hw-group.com/download/press/HWg_PR_091214_Poseidon_4002_en.pdf