Temperature and humidity control inside cabinets, including IP monitoring. Management via Web and e-mail, or using a central NMS (such as CapTemp or Nagios - SNMP).
Poseidon 3468 is connected to an Ethernet 10/100 Mbit network. Model 3468 features two DT (NO/NC), 230V/16A rated contacts. Both relays are activated with an internal condition according to the specified “trigger” temperature/humidity. The control function is operational even with disconnected or faulty IP/Ethernet. Thermostat and hygrostat functions support configurable hysteresis (to limit relay switching rate). A threshold for informing an administrator by e-mail, or for notifying a central NMS by SNMP trap, can be set independently of the relay activation threshold. Both relay outputs can be controlled from a Web browser (secured with a password) or a central NMS. Poseidon 3468 can be connected to a monitoring system over SNMP, or to a SCADA system.
- Temperature and humidity control inside cabinets, controlled over IP.
- IT equipment environment monitoring and control.
- A single device enables temperature and humidity control as well as monitoring over an IP network.
- IP Thermostat / Hygrostat - thresholds for activating the heating / cooling are managed by web interface.
- Administrators can be alerted to problems by E-mail or SNMP Trap.
- The control function is operational even with disconnected or faulty IP/Ethernet.
- Home page HW group: http://www.hw-group.com
- Poseidon 3468: http://www.hw-group.com/products/poseidon/poseidon_3468_en.html
- Case study HWg-CS55: http://www.hw-group.com/case_studies/cs55_Web_thermostat_hygrostat_en.html